Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are my soniye, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

+3
Mightyfun
rubin09
richmeud99
7 posters

Go down

You are my soniye, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum Empty You are my soniye, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

Post by richmeud99 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Song: Dekha Tumko jab se bas, tum ko yaara, tumse ko achha koi na,....
Singer: Sonu Nigam, Alka
Music: Lalit-Jatin
Movie: Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum
Featuring: Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Hritik, Kareena Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya, ...

This is mind blowing romantic love song. I almost play and listen interestingly. I like this type of song, which makes me fresh when i get boring. If you like it please response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

You are my soniye, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum Empty Re: You are my soniye, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

Post by rubin09 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:02 pm

one of my favorite song from my favorite movie K3G. i love the performance of kareena kapoor and hrithik roshan on the song. lyrics and the beats of the song is too awesome and great. i often listen this song .and i don't get bored of it.thanks for sharing and keep posting.

rubin09
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

You are my soniye, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum Empty Re: You are my soniye, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

Post by Mightyfun Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:02 pm

You are my soniye is fantastic song i love listening to this song and it has an awesome lyrics and catchy tune as well i loved its video and vocal also thanks for resourceful post with information.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:56 am

this song is really nice and its popular song.its song touch my heart.i have listen this song many times and hope everyone like this song.thanks mate to share it.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 am

Very nice and lovely song. Can't stop the humming and dancing while i am listening to this song. Very nice lyrics music and wonderful choreography. Thank you for sharing.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 am

Yes this is really a wonderful and a playful song out there. I really like it so much. Great music and a nice lyrics. Well thank you so much for sharing that wonderful song here in this forum with us.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:00 am

The music and vocal of this song was really awesome.this song is one of my favorite song.i always play these song while i am surfing into internet.and i think that this song encourage me in my life.and i always try to sing this song but i can't.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down