Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bole Chudiyan Bole Kangana, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

3 posters

Go down

Bole Chudiyan Bole Kangana, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum Empty Bole Chudiyan Bole Kangana, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

Post by richmeud99 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Song: Bole Chudiyan Bole Kangana, Hi main hogae, tere sajana,
Tere bin jio nahio lagata, ... le ja le ja dil le ja le ja, ...

Singer: Sonu Nigam, Alka
Music: Lalit-Jatin
Movie: Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum
Featuring: Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Hritik, Kareena Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya, ...

This is mind blowing and romantic love song. I almost play and listen interestingly. I like this type of song, which makes me fresh when i get boring. If you like it please response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Bole Chudiyan Bole Kangana, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum Empty Re: Bole Chudiyan Bole Kangana, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

Post by ramkumar Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:53 am

wow friend i have listen this song many times and its really awesome to hear.i love to listen it and thanks mate to share such a beautiful song and keep it up mate.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Bole Chudiyan Bole Kangana, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum Empty Re: Bole Chudiyan Bole Kangana, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

Post by sujin007 Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Yes this is a really beautiful song out there. I just love its music so much. Its really so playful and so the lyrics. Well thank you so much for sharing that wonderful song with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum