Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suraj Hua Madham chaad jalne laga, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

+4
ramkumar
Mightyfun
Rajiv Chamling
richmeud99
8 posters

Go down

Suraj Hua Madham chaad jalne laga, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum Empty Suraj Hua Madham chaad jalne laga, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

Post by richmeud99 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Song: Suraj Hua madham, chaad jalne laga, aasama ye hai, kyo pighalne laga,

Singer: Sonu Nigam, Alka
Music: Lalit-Janit
Movie: Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum
Featuring: Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Hritik, Kareena Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya, ...

This is mind blowing sentimental love song. I almost play and listen interestingly. I like this type of song, which makes me fresh when i get boring. If you like it please response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Suraj Hua Madham chaad jalne laga, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum Empty Re: Suraj Hua Madham chaad jalne laga, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

Post by Rajiv Chamling Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:02 pm

these song is really mind blowing and i love these,it is one of my best song,its really impressive song and thanks mate for sharing it.keep it up
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Suraj Hua Madham chaad jalne laga, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum Empty Re: Suraj Hua Madham chaad jalne laga, ... Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum

Post by Mightyfun Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Well Suraj Hua Madham chaad jalne laga is very romantic and emotional song to list anf just fall in love with the song itself. This song makes me feel good. wonderful music and video makes this song even better.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:51 am

hay mate this song is really beautiful.this song lyrics and music both are amazing.i really like this song.thanks mate to share this song with us.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:11 am

Very beautiful and lovely song from the movie Kabhi Khusi Kabhi Gum. I really like this song. The lyrics are so beautiful the music is good also the choreography is nice. Thanks for sharing.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:37 am

Well this is a really cool romantic song out there. I really like its music and the lyrics too much. Well again thank you so much for sharing that wonderful thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujohnc Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:40 am

I love this song heartily which is the best one song for me. In this case we can really enjoy by this song for entertainment which have meaningful words.

sujohnc
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:58 am

this is the greatest number that i ever listened until now.i always play these song while i am surfing into internet.The lyric of this song is so heartouching.the music was also better than any of you think.please check it.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum