Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock'N'Roll Soniye -Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

3 posters

Go down

Rock'N'Roll Soniye -Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna Empty Rock'N'Roll Soniye -Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

Post by rubin09 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 am

this is very nice song.this is one of the best song of mine. its so awesome song. its so enjoyable song and so fabulous song..its so interesting song to listen as well as for dancing too.. please watch this video and response soon..

rubin09
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Rock'N'Roll Soniye -Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna Empty Re: Rock'N'Roll Soniye -Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

Post by richmeud99 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:51 am

This is mind blowing song. When it comes then refresh my mind. I like it very much. Thank you very much for sharing this song and keep it continue.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Rock'N'Roll Soniye -Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna Empty Re: Rock'N'Roll Soniye -Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

Post by christina07 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:00 am

This is fantastic song. Its a dancing number. Whenever i feels bore i used to listen this music due to this i feels so refresh. Thank you so much for making our mind fresh again.
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum