Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hydrogen Airships

4 posters

Go down

Hydrogen Airships Empty Hydrogen Airships

Post by utshav Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:45 pm

The Hindenburg disaster of 1937 was only the latest in a series of hydrogen airship crashes that occurred during the first third of the 20th Century. The highly-flammable gas that fueled hydrogen airships was enclosed in numbered cells, with the balloon situated immediately above passenger and crew compartments. This contributed to the rapid spread of flames aboard the Hindenburg, which consumed the entire ship in less than one minute. A tragic irony of the disaster was that the Hindenburg was already obsolete. In 1935, a Pan American Airways M-130 China Clipper had flown 2,400 miles from San Francisco to Honolulu, more than sufficient range to make a trans-Atlantic crossing.

utshav
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Hydrogen Airships Empty Re: Hydrogen Airships

Post by ashifpunk Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:11 pm

i know nothing about hydrogen airship..but your post helped me to kno something about the hydrogen airships...thank you mate for such a great knowledgeable post
ashifpunk
ashifpunk
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by rovit Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Tank you for the information friend. I didn't had any knowledge about it. Keep on providing us with such information.

rovit
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by MZN MARQUES Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:07 pm

thank you mate for sharing about this topic.I really like your thread .Thank you for posting your views .You are doing a great job that you are posting in here..Hope others also reponds soon to this related topics..But keep it up like this and share more and more.
MZN MARQUES
MZN MARQUES
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down