Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Round Face

3 posters

Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Round Face Empty Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Round Face

Post by Mallika Shakya Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:45 am

For this shape, apply blush in a sweeping motion starting under the cheekbone and bringing it up towards the temples. This diagonal application of color will create an angle that constructs a slimming effect of the face. Since the greatest width is at the cheeks, apply your blush in a sideways V shape at an angle of 45 degrees, and blend upwards. To add even more length, apply a bit of blush to your chin and blend in well. this is one face shape in which you should avoid touching the apples of your cheeks so that you don't further highlight their roundness.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Round Face Empty Re: Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Round Face

Post by sujin007 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Oh is that it. I think I have a round face then. Well thank you so much for that beautiful tips. Well thank you so much for sharing that wonderful tips with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Round Face Empty Re: Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Round Face

Post by Aveeyasha Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:25 am

Really nice and useful tip you shared my friend. I will definitely try it out. Thank you for sharing this information and tip here in this forum. Keep on sharing and updating more.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down