Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Heart-shaped Face

3 posters

Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Heart-shaped Face Empty Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Heart-shaped Face

Post by Mallika Shakya Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:52 am

For the Heart-shaped face : To balance a smaller jaw line and chin, apply color slightly below the apples of your cheeks diagonally. This shape is also called triangular consisting of a wide forehead and high cheekbones with a tapering, narrow chin. Extending blush over your brow a bit towards the centre of your forehead with the rest of your face.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Heart-shaped Face Empty Re: Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Heart-shaped Face

Post by sujin007 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Well I didn't know about it as well but thank you so much for making me know and also for sharing that wonderful thread with us in his forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Heart-shaped Face Empty Re: Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Heart-shaped Face

Post by Aveeyasha Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:00 am

Well new to me. But i will tell me friends about it and see if it works. Thank you for sharing this information here in this forum. Keep on sharing and updating more.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum