Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Square Face

3 posters

Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Square Face Empty Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Square Face

Post by Mallika Shakya Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:37 am

For the square shape face, apply blush in small circles to soften your jaw line while focusing on the apples of your cheeks. Concentrate on the lower apples and sweep a light layer towards the hairline. Focusing more on the apples will soften the angles of your cheeks. this technique will draw more attention to your eyes rather than the sharp angles of your face shape. You can also lightly dust some blush from your chin to just below your ears to cause a curved shadowing effect. Maintaining your smile in the mirror will help you stay in the apples of your cheek when using a brighter colour. You can also apply a dab to your forehead and chin, using circular strokes to soften the angles.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Square Face Empty Re: Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Square Face

Post by sujin007 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Oh that's really a cool tips out there. But I don't know what is the size of my face. Thank you so much for sharing that wonderful thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Square Face Empty Re: Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Square Face

Post by Aveeyasha Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 am

Really nice and useful tip you shared my friend. I will definitely share it with my friends. Thank you for sharing this information and tip here in this forum. Keep on sharing and updating more.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum