Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Long Face

3 posters

Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Long Face Empty Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Long Face

Post by Mallika Shakya Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:32 am

Blushing is not easy job. A small mistake with those cheeks and you will end up looking like a clown. There is really no particular correct way of applying blush - it differs from person to person according to the shape of one's face.

For Long face :
To balance out the length of your face, use more horizontal strokes of blush while keeping it wide to avoid the war-painted look. This will help cut the length of your face in half and highlight a more oval shape, creating the illusion of width to your overall shape. Then, sweep blush across the middle of your forehead and along your chin to create an effect of shortening your long face.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Long Face Empty Re: Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Long Face

Post by sujin007 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Well I didn't know about these kind of minor things. Well thank you so much for making me know and also for sharing that wonderful thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Long Face Empty Re: Blushing Guide (Makeup tips) - For Long Face

Post by Aveeyasha Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:01 am

New to me but seems very useful and working. I will definitely try this way out and see for the result. Thank you for sharing this information here in this forum. Keep on sharing and updating more.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum