Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair coloring - Pre-coloring hair care

3 posters

Go down

Hair coloring - Pre-coloring hair care Empty Hair coloring - Pre-coloring hair care

Post by Mallika Shakya Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Coloring hair requires extra care and nurture. For those who love experimenting with color, it is imperative that you know how to pamper your colored hair to ensure that it stays healthy. The healthier your hair, the longer the color will last. Here are some tips for Pre-colouring hair care :

- Wash your hair to remove all pollutants. Do not condition or use a shampoo-cum-conditioner mixture. The conditioner will interfere with the hair color bonding to your hair.
- Get a trim as this makes your hair more manageable and removes the worst of your split ends. Getting rid of unruly hair will make the color look better.
- Let your hair breathe free of frequent chemicals. If you want to perm or straighten your locks, make sure you wait for two weeks at least before you apply color.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Hair coloring - Pre-coloring hair care Empty Re: Hair coloring - Pre-coloring hair care

Post by sujin007 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Oh that's so cool. I think I must take care of those things now. Well thank you so much for sharing that wonderful thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Hair coloring - Pre-coloring hair care Empty Re: Hair coloring - Pre-coloring hair care

Post by Aveeyasha Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 am

I agree on how you need to be careful. But your tips are really good and i think i will try it out soon. Thank you for sharing this information here in this forum. Keep on sharing and updating more.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down