Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair coloring - Post coloring hair care

3 posters

Go down

Hair coloring - Post coloring hair care Empty Hair coloring - Post coloring hair care

Post by Mallika Shakya Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Coloring hair requires extra care and nurture. For those who love experimenting with color, it is imperative that you know how to pamper your colored hair to ensure that it stays healthy. The healthier your hair, the longer the color will last. Here are some tips for Post-colouring hair care :

- Once colored, cut the dead ends from your color-treated hair once a month.
- Use shampoo that is meant for colored hair. Such shampoos do not strip away the natural moisture from your hair, while regular shampoos do. It also keeps the color soft and fresh looking.
- Oil wash, and condition your hair at least twice a week so that it remains clean, it also prevents the hair from getting dry.
- Do not blow-dry your hair using the hot setting. Use the cool setting or the low heat setting instead or try drying it naturally.
- Colored hair tends to be more brittle and soft, which is why you should comb it when it is wet. Remove the tangles slowly with your fingers or use a wide-toothed comb.
- use a leave-in-conditioners offer manageability all day long, and as most of these contain sunscreen, they protect your hair from the harsh UV rays too.
- Chlorine can cause a lot of damage, so avoid swimming for a few weeks after you color your hair. If you must, make sure you use a swimming cap and that you condition your hair before entering the pool.
- You should try to wash your hair once every other day rather than every day.
- Stay away from curling irons.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Hair coloring - Post coloring hair care Empty Re: Hair coloring - Post coloring hair care

Post by sujin007 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Well I like to color my hair all the time. But I think I should take care of it from now onwards. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Hair coloring - Post coloring hair care Empty Re: Hair coloring - Post coloring hair care

Post by Aveeyasha Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:15 am

Really nice and useful tip you shared my friend. I will definitely try it out. Thank you for sharing this information and tip here in this forum. Keep on sharing and updating more.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum