Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conditioned Hair - For the smoothest hair

+2
suchi19
Mallika Shakya
6 posters

Go down

Conditioned Hair - For the smoothest hair Empty Conditioned Hair - For the smoothest hair

Post by Mallika Shakya Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:41 pm

A good conditioner neutralizes frizz and smoothens out your hair. To get the smoothest styled hair, that is healthy too you need a specialized product like a conditioner to complete your hair wash.
Use it Right :
- After washing out the shampoo, gently squeeze out the excess water from your hair.
- Apply conditioner to your hair starting one inch above the scalp.
- Leave on for 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.

Do Not :
- Do not apply conditioner to the scalp as it will cause limp hair and oiliness.
- Not rinsing well leads to a buildup of residue on your hair and scalp and weighs it down so it loses its bounce and shine.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Conditioned Hair - For the smoothest hair Empty Re: Conditioned Hair - For the smoothest hair

Post by suchi19 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Do you know which conditioner should be used i mean which is the best conditioner? I am suffering from excess hairfall. Do you have any kind of suggestion for me. I really love my hair. So, i will be glad if you help. Thank u.
suchi19
suchi19
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Conditioned Hair - For the smoothest hair Empty Re: Conditioned Hair - For the smoothest hair

Post by Mallika Shakya Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Hi Suchi thanks for viewing my post. I am just give some tips about how to conditioned hair properly without any harm. Just follow the tips whenever you conditioned your hair. Any type of good conditioner makes your hair smooth if you used it properly.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by suchi19 Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:09 am

Thanks for your reply. I was really waiting for that. And yes i will follow your tips i hope my hair will be more smoother. Thank you very much. Glad to see your reply.
suchi19
suchi19
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallika Shakya Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 am

Thank god, my post regarding conditioned Hair has been valued. I hope Suchi your hair is definately gonna be smooth like a silk. Good luck for your smooth hair.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:28 am

The conditioned hair looks nice and silk and smooth but i dont think that conditioned hair is strong. I also use conditioner but when i use it hair starts to fall so it is good only that it makes hair silky.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:51 pm

yeah dude the conditioner makes our hair silky and smooth by the proper used of it. thanks for ur tips and i think we mush rinse for 2 mins after putting the conditioner.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:17 am

Well that's what I always do.Its a nice tip. i knew it already though. Well thank you so much for sharing that informative thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by KerryAdams Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm

After you've shampooed your hair, you can use the oil as a leave-on conditioner before you blow-dry and style your hair. Doing so will add body and shine to your tresses as well as keep the damage away. If your hair is in danger of splitting, apply a little of the oil at the ends to avert the damage.

KerryAdams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down