Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair care tips for those who ride a bike

5 posters

Go down

Hair care tips for those who ride a bike Empty Hair care tips for those who ride a bike

Post by Mallika Shakya Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:14 pm

If you ride a bike, then wind and pollution can dry your hair, causing split ends and the use of helmet can often adversely affect your scalp - making it dry and prone to dandruff and hair loss. So always put on a soft cotton scarf on your head before putting on the helmet, and never leave your hair open. Tuck your hair inside your jacket/wind cheater so that its moisture is retained. Besides, don't forget to regularly condition your hair.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Hair care tips for those who ride a bike Empty Re: Hair care tips for those who ride a bike

Post by Aveeyasha Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes it really is a annoying problem. The hairs just get tangled and frizzy when riding a bike. Well thank you for mentioning about it and giving some really useful advice. I usually tie but i guess i have other options too. Thank you for sharing this.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Hair care tips for those who ride a bike Empty Re: Hair care tips for those who ride a bike

Post by fishyfrens Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:00 am

i am just goimg to share this with my friends of college.i hope they will like it.and again thanks for sharing this kinds of information with us.i hope you provide some other useful stuff in future also.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:52 am

Bike rider should be very concerned about their hair while riding bike because more possibilities that you get dandruff and hair fall due to pollution, dust etc.. the main you can prevent is by covering you hair!!
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Yes i have seen many of my friends having the hair like a wire. well thank you for that tip, so that I can tell all of my friends. They can do anything to maintain their hair.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum