Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my scucess rate is around 65%, what should I do now

3 posters

Go down

my scucess rate is around 65%, what should I do now  Empty my scucess rate is around 65%, what should I do now

Post by sujin007 Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:43 pm

My success rate has decreased to 65% now and I cant even do any of the jobs. What can I do now. Will I ever get chance to do it again or should I have to get a new account. Please moderators and administrators please help me out with it.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

my scucess rate is around 65%, what should I do now  Empty Re: my scucess rate is around 65%, what should I do now

Post by fishyfrens Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:38 pm

i think the administrators will not help you as they did not help me and many of us.they even don't reply any of our question.but you can wait for a month in there or you can created new account in the micro worker.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

my scucess rate is around 65%, what should I do now  Empty Re: my scucess rate is around 65%, what should I do now

Post by biwake Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

@sujin007

You have to wait one month or more than a month but you can do work which are available on hg jobs section. After month or more than month your success rate will increase itself.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down