Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Maya Hey Maya k vayo timilai k vayo bhanan,...

+3
swikritipradhan
ramkumar
richmeud99
7 posters

Go down

Hey Maya Hey Maya k vayo timilai k vayo bhanan,... Empty Hey Maya Hey Maya k vayo timilai k vayo bhanan,...

Post by richmeud99 Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:59 am

Song: Hey Maya Hey Maya k vayo timilai k vayo bhanan,...
Man mutu sabai diyakai thiye, hridayama timilai sajayakai thiye
Sarbos jyu jyan diyakai thiye, Chokho pirati layakai thiye,
Hey todi diyau, hey chhodi diyau,...
Hey Maya, Hey Maya k vayo timilai k vayo,....
Singer: Pramod Kharel
Lyric: Naresh Bhattarai
This is really sentimental modern pop song. I have listened many times. I like vocal of Pramod Kharel. Music of this song is full of interesting and good listening. I hope you will like it and response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Hey Maya Hey Maya k vayo timilai k vayo bhanan,... Empty Re: Hey Maya Hey Maya k vayo timilai k vayo bhanan,...

Post by ramkumar Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:14 am

This is a very beautiful song and it is very popular too. i like this song and its my one of the favorite song. its music is awesome and words are also nice. it is really beautiful and simply excellent song thank you brother for sharing this beautiful song.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Hey Maya Hey Maya k vayo timilai k vayo bhanan,... Empty Re: Hey Maya Hey Maya k vayo timilai k vayo bhanan,...

Post by swikritipradhan Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:38 am

The singer pramod kharel has given the nice voice in this song. I like the singer voice also very much. the singer has done the fantastic job. I like the song and the lyrics of the song very much. Thank you mate for sharing this thread.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Thank you for your kind response for this song. It's really heart touchable song of Pramod Kharel. In his vocal, there is wonderful tune, which i like most. Thank you again.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 pm

is the greatest number that i ever listened.This song is so much popular.This is because of it's music and its the vocal.The lyric of this song is heartouching.this song is one of my favorite playlist song.thank you very much for sharing your thought about this song in this forum.Keep posting these kinds of songs.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:27 pm

wow i really love these song and i love to listen these song every time and it really makes me crazy to listen these song and thanks friend for sharing it.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Hey Maya Hey Maya k vayo timilai k vayo bhanan is very beautiful song i enjoy listening this song this song is very entertaining. It has catchy musical tune and lyrics seems to be even better, great post buddy and keep sharing like this.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sawrose3 Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:41 pm

This song is very fantastic and voice of song is too strong. i really like this song and thank for sharing this song.

sawrose3
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down