Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Na Birse Timilai Na Paye Timilai, Bina Artha Dilma Sajaye Timilai, ...

4 posters

Go down

Na Birse Timilai Na Paye Timilai, Bina Artha Dilma Sajaye Timilai, ... Empty Na Birse Timilai Na Paye Timilai, Bina Artha Dilma Sajaye Timilai, ...

Post by richmeud99 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:10 am

Song: Na Birse Timilai Na Paye Timilai, Bina Artha Dilma Sajaye Timilai, ..

Information of this song is given here under:
Singer: Anju Pant
Lyric: Bipin Kiran
Music: Mahesh Khadka
Album: Kiran
This is provided by Ranjana Cassettes Centre, Kathamndu
I like this song very much. It has published before 5 years but popularity of this song is not minimized. If you like it please response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Na Birse Timilai Na Paye Timilai, Bina Artha Dilma Sajaye Timilai, ... Empty Re: Na Birse Timilai Na Paye Timilai, Bina Artha Dilma Sajaye Timilai, ...

Post by Rajiv Chamling Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 am

Na Birse Timilai Na Paye Timilai, Bina Artha Dilma Sajaye Timilai, ... is really nice Nepali song and i really like to listen these song every time and its really awesome and its one of my best song and its really rock.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Na Birse Timilai Na Paye Timilai, Bina Artha Dilma Sajaye Timilai, ... Empty Re: Na Birse Timilai Na Paye Timilai, Bina Artha Dilma Sajaye Timilai, ...

Post by christina07 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 am

I love this song,,, the nepali song has real meaning in this song.. Its Got good lyrics and its was one of the popular song during past and i feel its still a good song ... wonderful to see this song here............
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:49 am

i have listen this song many times.this song have great music and lyrics.i really like this song to listen.its enjoyable song.thanks mate to share this song.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Thank you very much for kind response of this song. This is really nice and amazing. Many times i have hummed this song. Thank you again to all of you.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down