Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Na birse timilai, na paye timilai, bina artha dil ma sajaye timilai, ... Anju

+2
kmrstha
richmeud99
6 posters

Go down

Na birse timilai, na paye timilai, bina artha dil ma sajaye timilai, ... Anju Empty Na birse timilai, na paye timilai, bina artha dil ma sajaye timilai, ... Anju

Post by richmeud99 Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Anju Pant is the super singer and this song has made her super and super. I like this song very much. I almost listen this song when feel boring that reoccurs the passed days with friends in school. If you like it please response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Na birse timilai, na paye timilai, bina artha dil ma sajaye timilai, ... Anju Empty Re: Na birse timilai, na paye timilai, bina artha dil ma sajaye timilai, ... Anju

Post by kmrstha Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:55 am

Hey friend, this song is interesting to listen thank for sharing with us in here. This is a great song and again thanks for posting the lyrics of this song. I really like this song and its artist. I enjoy it a lot.
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Na birse timilai, na paye timilai, bina artha dil ma sajaye timilai, ... Anju Empty Re: Na birse timilai, na paye timilai, bina artha dil ma sajaye timilai, ... Anju

Post by ramkumar Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:05 am

wow what an amazing song, its lyrics are very good and meaningful, which is really very nice, and i also love the music of this song.thanks mate to share it.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by venus11 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:36 am

Na birse timilai, na paye timilai, bina artha dil ma sajaye timilai by very beautiful lady Anju panta is really mindblowing song , This song has got nice music melody and the vocal as well as lyric of this song is superb . This song was the most popular song at that time , and i was almost in every one's tounge at that time . Thanks for memorizing this song . Well keep going ahead . Have a good speed .
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:48 am

Na birse timilai, na paye timilai, bina artha dil ma sajaye timilai is beautiful song by very nice singer Anju panta. This song became very famous and mostly played song on the Radios as well. Nice music and word. Good post buddy.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by shyam Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:52 am

this song is awesome song friend. i really really loved it. great lyrics, it just too good that i can't stop my ears in listening this.a perfect song in the market

shyam
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum