Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone want to talk to me??????

+2
rockmantra
sujin007
6 posters

Go down

Does anyone want to talk to me?????? Empty Does anyone want to talk to me??????

Post by sujin007 Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Hey everyone. its sujina here. i m kind of new here. can't figure out whats stuff is all in here. can anyone help me out here?? Question
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want to talk to me?????? Empty Re: Does anyone want to talk to me??????

Post by rockmantra Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Yes my friend i am always there to help you you can post any kind of things that you don;t understand in these forum and please do not hesitate to ask anything.
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want to talk to me?????? Empty Re: Does anyone want to talk to me??????

Post by seemasah123 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:13 pm

welcome friend.we all are always for newbie.simply you can post anything in relates section which you know.1post=1 cent.so keep posting and keep earning.

seemasah123
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:27 pm

hey sujina you are welcome to New world VED FORUM .It is really nice site where you can share your thought,ideas anything .If you really have problem then you can share with us as,we all the members will be always with you.So,all the best and do your best.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:30 am

Yes you are welcome to ved forum and we are all here to help you. So first keep on posting and if any problem you can post thread and we will obviously reply.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari_3393 Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:07 am

Warm welcome Sujina, I am laxmi Machamasi from Bhaktapur. This is a forum of helpful friends and it is sure that everybody helps the other when needed.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down