Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talk that talk

4 posters

Go down

talk that talk Empty talk that talk

Post by kayu Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:05 pm

[Rick Ross]Rozay, RiRi wassup?
[Rihanna]Talk that talk to me, yeah Talk that talk to me, yeah
[Rick Ross]I hop out the BM, I park right next to young Hov Took a page out the bible, I’m rocking all yellow gold Face to face with my rivals these haters praying I fold All I sold ‘em was candy, I need a hammers? Took the doors off the jeep Now we just ride slow New Air Yeezy’s on my feet I got ‘em hanging out the door It’s double M G Rihanna grinding it slow We dominate the streets Thats cause we grinding the most Ya know?
[Rihanna - Hook]One and two and a three and four Come on let me know if you want some more You know what I like, now get right Boy talk that talk to me all night Yeah boy I like it yeah boy I like it Love it when you talk that talk to me yeah Yeah that talk to me yeah Love it when you talk that talk to me, yeah
[Rihanna]Say what you want, say you want you like Say you want me to do and I got you Tell me how to love you, tell me how to hold you
I’mma get it right on the first try for you Cause you ain’t never had a woman like me, yeah And you will never have another like me, yeah [ From: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ] Noooooo So I’ma give it to you baby
[Hook]
[Jay-Z]I be trying to chill, bitches wanna f–ck me Every little city I go, f–ck me Shawty must’ve heard, got the word, I move that D Had it by a bladder, she like “oh I gotta pee” Ran into a Rothko in my restroom Singer slash actress in my bedroom God I have the ticket for a walk through Everything I do is big I talk big money, I talk big homes I sell out arenas, I call that getting dome Million dollar voice, came through the phone We heading to the top, if you coming, come on I’m Flying out to Pisa, just to get some pizza Fly down to Jamaica, just to roll some reefa Sex on the beach, left love speechless They say that money talk, tell these other niggas speak up What’s up
[Hook]
[Bridge]What you saying now, give it to me baby I want it all night, give it to me baby What you saying now, give it to me baby Give it to me baby, give it to me baby
What you saying now, give it to me baby I want it all night, give it to me baby What you saying now, give it to me baby Give it to me baby, give it to me baby
[Hook]
Talk that talk to me, yeah Talk that talk to me, yeah

Read more: RICK ROSS - TALK THAT TALK (REMIX) LYRICS [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Copied from MetroLyrics.com
kayu
kayu
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

talk that talk Empty Re: talk that talk

Post by ashifpunk Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:10 pm

this is very good song... i really like this song.........i love rihana... i have listen most of her songs n i loved it... m her great fan... keep up the good work
ashifpunk
ashifpunk
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by venus11 Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:14 pm

talk that talk is really a heart touching song . This song is perfect from all sides like from the music , lyric and vocal . Thats why this has got so much popularity in the country . And also this song is my favourite too . I had already listened this song more than 50 times , and i still do listen this song sometime . This feels great all the time . Thank you very much for sharing this song in this forum . Keep it up friend .
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:27 am

wow what an amazing song, its lyrics are very good and meaningful, which is really very nice, and i also love the music of this song.thanks mate to share it.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum