Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

friends childhood till to now

+2
damudarpan
nima999
6 posters

Go down

friends childhood till to now Empty friends childhood till to now

Post by nima999 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 pm

friend
Ever since, I was a child,my mother raised me to recognize and recognize verious kinds of friends.There are three different kinds of friends in this life.I classify them according to how well they know me.
The first type of friend is simply and acquaintance or someone we know. This means that you bassicallyonly know their name.you might even remember what they look like if you go awayfor a short vacation,Usually,you meet this types of friends.in school,at workor anywhere else you might be.You normally would not mindhaving a cup of coffee with them but if anything else came up,you usually would have problem parting company.
The second category of friends is social partners.This is because they are closer then other people.they would not open up to you how they are reallly feeling. They are still reoccupiedwith saving face. You still do enjoy hanging out with them.Butwhen they going gets tought they are not there for you.
The kast type friend isthe best friend.Normally,you know them the longest.You probably grew up togetheras children. He or she knowseverything about you.Like wise,you know everythingabout him or her.One true friendswilll love you like a member.
one final note,i would like to take sometimeto say that we should always remember keep in mind what kind of friendswe are to other people.We are all surroundedby pest,guest and best friends.We should alwaysstrive to be the best friends.We should appreciate and value alll friendship that comes into our lives,no matterhow deep orsuperficial.We should always remember that all best friends startedout as strangewrs.

nima999
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

friends childhood till to now Empty Re: friends childhood till to now

Post by damudarpan Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Choosing the friends, the one who is really a friend in deed is so hard among the flocks you hang out getting enjoyed day to day. So your thread may be useful for finding the best friend.

damudarpan
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:33 am

Having a good friend is really hard. Nowadays people make friends if they see something useful in them. But yes there are some people who don't care what other person is, he just likes him and makes him friend.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by minance garg Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 pm

i had many friend is my childhood..that time we were enjoy every small movement..but in this days i don't have friends..but i have my life partner. so i don't miss any childhood friends,collage friends and any out friends.... all friends are my partner.

minance garg
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by ashifpunk Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:09 pm

as you mentioned above all three kinds of friends are important in our life as they link with our happiness n sorrows and i love to make friends...
ashifpunk
ashifpunk
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:35 am

The friends are important part in life and i have lots of friends and i like the friends very much. Inorder to share things and inorder to share feelings and emotion so it is very important in life.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down