Ved International Discussion Board

i not eligible till now, why is that so?

Go down

i not eligible till now, why is that so? Empty i not eligible till now, why is that so?

Post by sujin007 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 pm

I have been sending the links to the administration and posting and doing it sincerely. But I haven't got any eligible banner till now. Why is that so? Or do I have to make more points to do it? Please reply.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

i not eligible till now, why is that so? Empty Re: i not eligible till now, why is that so?

Post by pranish_stha on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:16 am

Dear sujin you seem to have worked really hard here but it's a pity to see that you haven't got the eligible banner yet. I first suggest you to contact with the ed office in the phone.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

i not eligible till now, why is that so? Empty Re: i not eligible till now, why is that so?

Post by sujin007 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:29 am

Well i dont have the number what can I do? I want to go there but not allowed to go alone and I don't wanna go with a guardian like if a child of 3 is going to school.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Dear friend sujin007, if you want number than i can provide you the number but i will not send you over here. Just contact me on my facebook account. If you want than add me my email address is mbibek44@yahoodotcom

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum