Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timilai Mann parauchu by Nabin k. Bhattarai

+2
rubin09
sadjoker
6 posters

Go down

Timilai Mann parauchu by Nabin k. Bhattarai  Empty Timilai Mann parauchu by Nabin k. Bhattarai

Post by sadjoker Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 am

OFFICIAL VIDEO .Nabin k. bhattarai's latest album "Nakshetra" song"timilai maan parauchu"OFFICIAL VIDEO .Nabin k. bhattarai's latest album "Nakshetra" song"timilai maan parauchu"[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
sadjoker
sadjoker
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.articlesansar.com/

Back to top Go down

Timilai Mann parauchu by Nabin k. Bhattarai  Empty Re: Timilai Mann parauchu by Nabin k. Bhattarai

Post by rubin09 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 am

its a mind blowing song. i love the song of the nabin. .. its a popular song.. its so awesome song..its my best song....hope you will keep on posting this types of song . keep it up..

rubin09
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Timilai Mann parauchu by Nabin k. Bhattarai  Empty Re: Timilai Mann parauchu by Nabin k. Bhattarai

Post by sadjoker Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:29 am

thanks for your comments friend and i do have lots of such fantastic all time hit video on my collections and i will post it here
sadjoker
sadjoker
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.articlesansar.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by christina07 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Wow!!!!!!!!Awesome song, ... it made my day as i like this kind of songs...wonderful guys....you also must hear this kind of songs. Thank you so much to the person who has uploaded this songs as it touched my heart and i feel that it will do the same to you all as well..Everyone must listen at least once.............
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by kmrstha Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:59 am

Hey buddy, its really a nice song. I like this song a lot. Its lyrics is superb and its music is good too. I listen this song on my daily basis. Thank you for sharing lyrics of such a lovely song in here with us.
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 am

wow friend i have listen this song many times and its really awesome to hear.i love to listen it and thanks mate to share such a beautiful song and keep it up mate.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:52 pm

This is one of my favorite Nepali songs by one of my favorite singers out there. I just love this song so much. Great music and great lyrics. Well thank you so much for sharing that wonderful song here in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down