Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

+2
HipHopper
Sid Vicious
6 posters

Go down

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Empty The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Post by Sid Vicious Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 am

This movie was released in 2001. It was directed by Peter Jackson starring Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen and Orlando Bloom. The movie is about an innocent hobbit of The Shire journeying with eight companions to the fires of Mount Doom to destroy the One Ring and the dark lord Sauron forever.

Sid Vicious
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Empty Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Post by HipHopper Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:51 am

Fellowship of the Ring is a excellent start to the Lord of the Rings films. It was also a risk for the people involved because if it had failed it would have destroyed many peoples careers and New Line Cinema properly would have gone bankrupt.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Empty Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Post by kayu Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:06 am

this film is one of the blockbuster film of Hollywood.this film is also one of the successful film and had earned very well through this film.i love this film and the starting of the film.
kayu
kayu
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:06 pm

I love to know its information about these movie and i hope these is nice action movie and like to watch these movie .so thanks you from my bottom of
my heart.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Khowpa Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:25 am

This will ensure consistency in plot, casting, tone, etc. I imagined, a perfect mix of humor, passion & tragedy, and a feeling of grandeur, scope & impending doom. it's one of the greatest films of all time.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Of course this is a one of my favorite movie series... I have watched all of this movies. Got a fight, adventure, nice concept and funny at the same time in some places.. So thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down