Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers -2002

4 posters

Go down

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers -2002 Empty The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers -2002

Post by riship Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:47 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

While Frodo and Sam edge closer to Mordor with the help of the shifty Gollum, the divided fellowship makes a stand against Sauron's new ally, Saruman, and his hordes of Isengard.

Director:
Peter Jackson
Writers:
J.R.R. Tolkien (novel), Fran Walsh (screenplay)
Stars:
Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen and Viggo Mortensen
riship
riship
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers -2002 Empty Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers -2002

Post by Aveeyasha Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:31 am

Very nice movie i really liked it and enjoyed this movie. I also have watched other parts and happy with them too. Thank you for sharing such a nice movie here in this forum my friend.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers -2002 Empty Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers -2002

Post by HipHopper Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:15 am

The cinematography, especially the wide expansive shots amongst a beautiful and untouched New Zealand countryside, is nothing short of breathtaking. The introduction of new characters, such as those that dwell in Rohan, is excellent. Even the addition of the ENTS is a worthy one, and one posing many thrills and laughs along the way.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:13 pm

This is one of my favorite movie series out there. I just like to watch it so much. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum