Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

4 posters

Go down

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) Empty The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

Post by ashifpunk Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:45 pm

While Frodo and Sam edge closer to Mordor with the help of the shifty Gollum, the divided fellowship makes a stand against Sauron's new ally, Saruman, and his hordes of Isengard.

Director: Peter Jackson
Writers: J.R.R. Tolkien (novel), Fran Walsh (screenplay)
Stars: Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen and Viggo Mortensen
ashifpunk
ashifpunk
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) Empty Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

Post by HipHopper Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:05 am

We shall instead agree that Smeagol is well done and that some of the helicopter landscape shots are well formatted and that Treebeard is convincing, Mr Greenleaf is still the swooner, and that Aragorn son of Arathorn is a fitting successor to Middle Earth.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) Empty Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

Post by sujin007 Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Well this is my another favorite movie series out there. I have always enjoyed these movies.. Really entertaining one. So thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by siyaram01 Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Wow what a movie? It is really nice movie and I really like to watch these movie each and every single time which makes me fresh and thanks mate for sharing these song and keep on sharing like these always............
siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum