Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are the rules of requesting payments?

3 posters

Go down

what are the rules of requesting payments? Empty what are the rules of requesting payments?

Post by kali mai Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 am

i went through the general rules section but i didn't get what i needed. actually, i can't come to take payment this month and i haven't yet requested for payment. so can i request the payment next month jointly?can it be done? or will my posts be null from next month?

kali mai
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

what are the rules of requesting payments? Empty Re: what are the rules of requesting payments?

Post by search4knowledge Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 am

You can do it easily at another month. Go to through request payment section. There is format how you can able to request payment. Keep earning my friends.
search4knowledge
search4knowledge
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Back to top Go down

what are the rules of requesting payments? Empty Re: what are the rules of requesting payments?

Post by Pari_3393 Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:17 am

I think we still have time to request the payment. We still have two days more for that. I have not requested. But i think i will request tomorrow. Till then i will create some more posts.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down