Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I received my first and second payments.

+7
ani123
lava
ayushsrk
Pari_3393
mysuhan
lingaypauldar
subo
11 posters

Go down

I received my first and second payments. Empty I received my first and second payments.

Post by subo Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:36 pm

i am very very glad to work in this site.i got the payment as i had worked.i am very much satisfied.before i was searching for the paying sites like this.i worked for some sites but it turned to be the fakes one.this is the best site i had ever had it.if you can work hard this site will pay you good money.

subo
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

I received my first and second payments. Empty Re: I received my first and second payments.

Post by lingaypauldar Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:33 am

subo wrote:i am very very glad to work in this site.i got the payment as i had worked.i am very much satisfied.before i was searching for the paying sites like this.i worked for some sites but it turned to be the fakes one.this is the best site i had ever had it.if you can work hard this site will pay you good money.
Nice news. My question is, When will I get paid?

lingaypauldar
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

I received my first and second payments. Empty Re: I received my first and second payments.

Post by mysuhan Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Congratulation friend you have got the payment from this forum. It is really good news and encourage to new user to join in this forum.

mysuhan
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari_3393 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:31 am

Dear friend, i am watching your hard work from the time i noticed you.And now you have got the payment. This is a very good news for me, too. Anyway, congrats..!
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by ayushsrk Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Congratulations to you subo.I hope you will do even better in this site and achieve new heights.Keep up the good work.You are really working hard and the points says it all.
ayushsrk
ayushsrk
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by lava Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Thank for this posting. It make me feel comfort that you get satisfied payment and alot of congrats to you for getting your money by working hard in this ved project. You deserve it.

lava
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by ani123 Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:12 am

Hello friend very happy to hear that you got payment from this forum by your hard work .

ani123
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by shahprakash Sat May 26, 2012 7:18 pm

lovely........enjoy it

shahprakash
Newbies
Newbies

http://www.paisanepal.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen55555 Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Congratulation for payment of ved forum glad to see the payment proof nice work keep it up working in this site you can earn more than this payment.

evergreen55555
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by agrawalkaran25 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:36 am

Congrats and thanks for sharing it. It will encourage the members to work hard.

agrawalkaran25
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:56 pm

congratulation friend for you great effort in these site and i wish you get success in your upcoming life.so once again congaras dear.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down