Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - 1969

5 posters

Go down

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - 1969 Empty Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - 1969

Post by riship Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:50 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Two Western bank/train robbers flee to Bolivia when the law gets too close.

Director:
George Roy Hill
Writer:
William Goldman
Stars:
Paul Newman, Robert Redford and Katharine Ross
riship
riship
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - 1969 Empty Re: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - 1969

Post by HipHopper Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:07 am

To tell the truth, there are very few western films that I actually see. "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" is a rare exception. This film truly is not your average western. For one thing, the film does not revolve around good guys vs. bad guys the entire time. It's more of a story about Butch and Sundance themselves.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - 1969 Empty Re: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - 1969

Post by fishyfrens Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:23 am

i think i have watch this movie with my friends.i remember that day it was after our exam,we all went to one of my friends house at that time there was no one in hs house then my friend came out with the cd of this movie,then we all watch this movie and we have fun a lot beside this movie.anyway we all enjoyed this movie at that time.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:35 am

Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman) and The Sundance Kid (Robert Redford) are two bank robbers, chased by the law. The plot follows them as they travel to Bolivia after a railroad president hires a posse to hunt them do. The story is mostly composed of short pieces telling a little story about them. There is really no connection all the way through, for the most part.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:22 pm

It sounds good though I haven't heard this film neither i have watched it . . Its kind of a new film to me. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down