Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99 Women - 1969

3 posters

Go down

99 Women - 1969 Empty 99 Women - 1969

Post by riship Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:01 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

New inmate Marie arrives at an island prison in the women's sector and receives the number 99. The inmates are controlled by the sadistic lesbian warden Thelma Diaz and Governor Santos and submitted to torture, rape and lesbianism. When the Minister of Justice replaces Diaz by Leonie Caroll, Marie believes that her life will improve and her case will be reopened. However, Marie is disappointed with the new warden and decides to escape with two other inmates. But their runaway scheme fails and the three women are chased not only by the guards, but also by male prisoners that have not seen women for many years.

Director:
Jesus Franco
Writers:
Jesus Franco (screenplay), Jesus Franco (story)
Stars:
Maria Schell, Luciana Paluzzi and Mercedes McCambridge
riship
riship
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

99 Women - 1969 Empty Re: 99 Women - 1969

Post by HipHopper Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:03 am

Surprisingly effective and well made WIP with Maria Schell and Herbert Lom as well as many of the usual good looking suspects. Not as violent as some of Franco's later efforts, this is in fact pretty sensual and always good looking and would slot alongside 'Eugenie….' and 'Venus in Furs' from the same period better than one would imagine.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:36 am

It sounds good to me but I haven't heard this film neither i have watched it . . Its kind of a new film to me. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum