Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Idea to Invest in Real Estate.

2 posters

Go down

Better Idea to Invest in Real Estate.  Empty Better Idea to Invest in Real Estate.

Post by anulasubedi2012 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Now a days, there are lot of investment options. People really don't where to invest their money, and how to invest their money, some may invest in stocks, some may invest in mutual fund, some may invest in gold, some may invest in life insurance, like wise their was lot of options, which would you like to prefer, coming to my point i would to invest in Real Estate. Why i choose to invest in only real estate is as fallows.

1. Purchasing a land is always a better idea, don't know whether can make a property in future.

2. Having a land, where can build your own house in future.

3. Loans are available in future to make an independent house.

4. you can also sale your land in future, as land will to go downline, and always have greater chance to make a good money.

Hence, I prefer purchasing land or investing on land is a better idea, then to invest in all the other options mention above.

anulasubedi2012
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Better Idea to Invest in Real Estate.  Empty Re: Better Idea to Invest in Real Estate.

Post by nxanam Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:08 pm

wow thank you friend for sharing sucha great information here with in us, i really love it so much, hope you will keep your strength like this forever. And wish you all the very best of luck for the further success.
nxanam
nxanam
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down