Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Neanderthal men find Homo Sapien women more attractive than Neanderthal women?

3 posters

Go down

Did Neanderthal men find Homo Sapien women more attractive than Neanderthal women? Empty Did Neanderthal men find Homo Sapien women more attractive than Neanderthal women?

Post by Ravi shah 158 Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:51 am

to grow around logic around other Neanderthals and Humans.They died and the cause is not yet clear and is unknown

Ravi shah 158
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Did Neanderthal men find Homo Sapien women more attractive than Neanderthal women? Empty Re: Did Neanderthal men find Homo Sapien women more attractive than Neanderthal women?

Post by dipeshgainju Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:31 pm

i have no idea regarding this.i think the other members of the ved have some idea regarding it.
anyways thanks for sharing the important message here..:XD

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Did Neanderthal men find Homo Sapien women more attractive than Neanderthal women? Empty Re: Did Neanderthal men find Homo Sapien women more attractive than Neanderthal women?

Post by sujin007 Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:25 pm

I didn't know about that. And I still didn't get what you are trying to say.. Still thank you so much for sharing that confusing thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down