Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have no way of proving that statement. More likely a virus jumped from human hosts into Neanderthal hosts who had little to no

4 posters

Go down

We have no way of proving that statement. More likely a virus jumped from human hosts into Neanderthal hosts who had little to no Empty We have no way of proving that statement. More likely a virus jumped from human hosts into Neanderthal hosts who had little to no

Post by Ravi shah 158 Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:26 am

we probably just outcompeted them for limited food and resources. and gave them diseases in their butt

Ravi shah 158
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

We have no way of proving that statement. More likely a virus jumped from human hosts into Neanderthal hosts who had little to no Empty Re: We have no way of proving that statement. More likely a virus jumped from human hosts into Neanderthal hosts who had little to no

Post by dipeshgainju Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:12 pm

this is a really new information for me.i was unknown to this information before reading your post.i just came to know this after reading this.thank you so much for the information.i hope u will have a good earning from ved

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

We have no way of proving that statement. More likely a virus jumped from human hosts into Neanderthal hosts who had little to no Empty Re: We have no way of proving that statement. More likely a virus jumped from human hosts into Neanderthal hosts who had little to no

Post by Aveeyasha Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Well i didn't get on what you are trying to share about. A more of detail would have been better. Thank you for sharing this information here in this forum. Keep on sharing more.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Well I really didn't get it but I had never heard anything like that before. So thank you so much for sharing that information with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum