Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request to have link in the post .

4 posters

Go down

Request to have link in the post . Empty Request to have link in the post .

Post by venus11 Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:19 am

Dear admin , Ved forum is the top most and the most trustfull forum in the whole world . It has got good page rank too . And we all the VED ian here are working on various earning sites like mic********* and many more . And for the further good earning if we have have the permission on posting links here , that would be great . And also besides earning linking on post also helps us to share more informations than todays . Hope you will definately consider it . Thankyou .

Last edited by venus11 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspealing)
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Request to have link in the post . Empty Re: Request to have link in the post .

Post by Rajiv Chamling Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 am

yes i appreciate with you venus ,that there should be the permission to post link so that we can post and we can promote our Ved Forum and hope that it will be soon thanks kiran.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 am

can i know how many rank it is have ,i mean this site have.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by venus11 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:49 am

Hey thank you very much for the responce atleast . Dude you could use prchecker.info for getting the page ranking of most of the sites . Hope this gonna work you . good luck .
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:07 am

thank you so much for your advice .i will try to see .hope now i can know the pr of site.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ujwalbro72 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Yes this is a good suggestion.Please allow to attach link to our post.SO that we can do other jobs easily and convininently.It's a thing to be noted.

ujwalbro72
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down