Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why the payment request of this month did not post by the pindra.

2 posters

Go down

why the payment request of this month did not post by the pindra. Empty why the payment request of this month did not post by the pindra.

Post by fishyfrens Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:19 am

is this forum is going to be failure or something because nowadays there was very few user who are posting regularly.and the admin pindra also did not post any kind of post these days.i think they are not going to pay us for our post that's why the payment request of this month did not post by the pindra.please add me in fb my profile name is syouzan koju.i want to talk about this forum more with you guys.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

why the payment request of this month did not post by the pindra. Empty Re: why the payment request of this month did not post by the pindra.

Post by sujin007 Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Well i didn't know about that. I thought I missed that. Well thank you so much for making me know and I think You should post it on the Report problem section.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

why the payment request of this month did not post by the pindra. Empty Re: why the payment request of this month did not post by the pindra.

Post by fishyfrens Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm

even if we have posted it on the Report problem section they will not reply our post i know that because their was lots of posts which was unreplied by the admin but some of the friends who want to help give suggestions to those post.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 am

You are right. We never get replied except friends and also even if we get replied, we get it after a couple of weeks. But that's what admin would say if they have seen it.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum