Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About mania

2 posters

Go down

About mania Empty About mania

Post by rnb64 Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Bipolar disorder is an illness characterized by periods of mood elevation. Patients with bipolar disorder have episodes of sustained mania, and often experience depressive episodes. Patients with bipolar II disorder have one or more major depressive episodes, with at least one hypo manic episode.
Recognition of bipolar disorder is important for at least two reasons: it is associated with substantial morbidity and mortality if untreated, and treatment differs from that of unipolar depression. Bipolar disorder is often misdiagnosed, especially when patients present with symptoms of depression. A careful history, including information from family members, may find evidence of prior manic, mixed, or hypo manic episodes.
This discussion will address the epidemiology, clinical manifestations, and diagnosis of bipolar disorder. Issues related to acute treatment and maintenance therapy for bipolar disorder are discussed separately.

rnb64
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

About mania Empty About mania what?

Post by rnb64 Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Ok Now i know that mania means the disorder of the brain like the people become mad than their disease called mania.

rnb64
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

About mania Empty Mania mental disorder

Post by rnb64 Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:15 pm

This is one of the good share and information of the mania to all and short description of the mania over here.

rnb64
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

About mania Empty Re: About mania

Post by Aveeyasha Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Really interesting and knowledgeable information. I didn't know anything until i read it just now. Thank god i am normal. Thank you for sharing such nice and interesting post.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

About mania Empty Re: About mania

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down