Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Britain v South Korea Odds: Daniel Sturridge heads the first scorer betting

3 posters

Go down

Great Britain v South Korea Odds: Daniel Sturridge heads the first scorer betting Empty Great Britain v South Korea Odds: Daniel Sturridge heads the first scorer betting

Post by kan6o Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:31 am

Great Britain remain in Cardiff for their Olympic Football quarter-final with South Korea on Saturday evening and the hosts start as firm favourites at the Millennium Stadium. GB are currently 5/6 favourites as they look to book a place in the last-four, although a well-organised South Korea cannot be underestimated as they are a 3/1 punt and the draw is 23/10 with Bet 365.

The winner of this match would move on to the semi-finals where they would meet the winner of the Brazil v Honduras match, with tournament favourites Brazil very much favoured for that one. GB are well favoured here as well as they are 4/9 on to qualify for the semi's, while South Korea are 13/8.

Stuart Pearce's men have improved with every game so far as they continue to justify the decision to enter a GB football team at the Olympics for the first time since 1960. They opened with a 1-1 draw against Senegal before disposing of UAE 3-1 and then ended Uruguay's interest in the competition with a 1-0 win.
kan6o
kan6o
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Great Britain v South Korea Odds: Daniel Sturridge heads the first scorer betting Empty Re: Great Britain v South Korea Odds: Daniel Sturridge heads the first scorer betting

Post by dipeshgainju Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:53 am

oh my friend i have no any idea regarding about this topic.,..thank you so much for sharing the unknown message among us,,.i hope you will keep on posting like these..i wish you all have a good earning from ved

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Great Britain v South Korea Odds: Daniel Sturridge heads the first scorer betting Empty Re: Great Britain v South Korea Odds: Daniel Sturridge heads the first scorer betting

Post by sujin007 Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Oh I didn't know that. Its something new for me.. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down