Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth of Boy or Girl

+2
venus11
suchi19
6 posters

Go down

Birth of Boy or Girl Empty Birth of Boy or Girl

Post by suchi19 Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 pm

In certain segments of society different values are attached to the birth of a girl or a boy. Women are often held responsible for this. The truth is just the opposite. Women are homogametic, producing only one type of ova, 22+X. Men are heterogametic. They forms two types of sperms, androsperms (22+Y) and gynosperms ( 22+X). Sex of the baby depends upon whether an androsperm or gynosperm is active during fertilisition of the ovum.
suchi19
suchi19
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Birth of Boy or Girl Empty Re: Birth of Boy or Girl

Post by venus11 Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:16 pm

OWO , nice one , the most important thing we have to consider while having sex , means if we need girl , then could we test whether androsperm or gynosperm is active during fertilisition of the ovum ? Is this way will work .
thankyou . keep on .
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:27 pm

yes, it depends upon male whether the baby borned is male or female. If androsperms (22+Y) contacts then its male and gynosperms ( 22+X) contacts then its female.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by aryan55555 Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:32 pm

yes definitely it is depends on male whether the baby will be boy or girl. But this is true that lots of people blame wife for that. I am afraid lots of literate person still discriminate to boy and girl.
aryan55555
aryan55555
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by nxanam Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:25 pm

the most hate society jtradition for me, hate if there is any discrimination like this. really thanks for the info dear frn
nxanam
nxanam
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by suchi19 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 am

Yes girls are always discriminated whether the family is literate or not. Literate families say they treat son and daughter equally but at some point they really discriminate girls. I just hate that. If a dad dont want daughter and a daughter is born then the father should be punished not that daughter.
suchi19
suchi19
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 am

Actually here no one has to be punished , its all people concept what they differ and differing for , insane people have this thought. i think girls are better companion than boys. in every angle girls are more superior. we should least bother for the people who i have boys concept better to kick them out of society.

Arc
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down