Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No task appeared after submitting the forum

4 posters

Go down

No task appeared after submitting the forum Empty No task appeared after submitting the forum

Post by richmeud99 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:09 am

I have submitted the forum task and yahoo answers but i'm so confused that there is not appeared after completing the task in the success rate. there is old success rate. Anybody help me please??????

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

No task appeared after submitting the forum Empty Re: No task appeared after submitting the forum

Post by biwake Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 am

Dear friend richmeud99 success rate shows you the task that you have done previously. If you want to see the task that you have completed recently on success rate than you have to log out and log in again. Then only it shows you the task of recently done on success rate.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

No task appeared after submitting the forum Empty Re: No task appeared after submitting the forum

Post by richmeud99 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 am

Thank you for suggestion. I have done what you suggested here in. But there is not displayed or listed in the 'Not Rated". I'm confidently completed the task and submitted the proof and done according to your advice. What's the problem with me?

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:05 am

In the Yahoo answers, i did according to the information. I submitted and appeared with 7 confirmation character code and entered in the task i finished. In this task too, i have not seen my list of task finished from the 'Success Rate'.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by biwake Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:29 pm

In success rate it is not shown that which work you have done and how many work you have done. It shows you the number of task completed by you, number of task not rated which is done by you and your success rate and temporary success rate. If you want to know the task you have completed than you have to click on task that i you have completed on top of the page and you have to click on basic task than you can see the task that you have completed and the task that are accepted, rejected and waiting for approval. If you want to see the success rate, click on success rate.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:58 am

because u have low sucess rate below 75% thats why it shows like that .u should have over 75% to submit the task .
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:17 am

yes if you have low sucess rate then you won't be able to view more works. You should maintain your sucess rate 75% for doing works.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down