Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aafailai bhar vayo aja afnai jindagi, ... Rabin Sharma

4 posters

Go down

Aafailai bhar vayo aja afnai jindagi, ... Rabin Sharma Empty Aafailai bhar vayo aja afnai jindagi, ... Rabin Sharma

Post by richmeud99 Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Song: Aafailai bhar vayo aja afnai jindagi, kaha gae bitau ma niras yo jindagi, ...

Kanha jau, mayalu chinchhu sandhai, aafantabar thaginchhu ma
BIna mulko tyasai, jatha bhabi bechinchhu ma
Byabarise las jastai byatha vayo jindagi, ...

Singer: Rabin Sharma

This is old modern song. It is most popular between music lovers. I like the words. If you like it please response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Aafailai bhar vayo aja afnai jindagi, ... Rabin Sharma Empty Re: Aafailai bhar vayo aja afnai jindagi, ... Rabin Sharma

Post by evergreen55555 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:49 am

This is a very amazing song thanks for sharing this song.i love this song and its music.really this song is amazing and the lyrics also very wonderful one.the choice is best one.this sing is better for listening.

evergreen55555
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Aafailai bhar vayo aja afnai jindagi, ... Rabin Sharma Empty Re: Aafailai bhar vayo aja afnai jindagi, ... Rabin Sharma

Post by kmrstha Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:42 am

rabin sharma is one of the best singer of mine. aafailai bhar vayo aja afnai jindagi is one of the best song of mine. Its videos and lyrics is awesome. Thanks Pal for sharing this with us in here.
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:41 pm

this song is really nice and its popular song.its song touch my heart.i have listen this song many times and hope everyone like this song.thanks mate to share it.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down