Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about comedy Hollywood movie "Hamlet 2"

5 posters

Go down

Discussion about comedy Hollywood movie "Hamlet 2" Empty Discussion about comedy Hollywood movie "Hamlet 2"

Post by kamalgaramja556 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:53 am

Steve Coogan stars in the comedy Hamlet 2, which follows a drama teacher who tries to put together a production of "Hamlet 2" to rescue his high-school theater department. Catherine Keener co-stars in the Andrew Fleming-helmed production.
kamalgaramja556
kamalgaramja556
Supervisor
Supervisor

http://sportsande-news.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion about comedy Hollywood movie "Hamlet 2" Empty Re: Discussion about comedy Hollywood movie "Hamlet 2"

Post by galwitspecs Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:18 pm

thank you for sharing about this movie. the story seems good i will not lose a chance to watch this movie. do keep sharing such information.

galwitspecs
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Discussion about comedy Hollywood movie "Hamlet 2" Empty Re: Discussion about comedy Hollywood movie "Hamlet 2"

Post by rockmantra Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 pm

wow it looks like this movie will be my next best movie....
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by kmrstha Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Hey dude, this is one of the favorite movie of mine. Thanks for posting the information about the movie in here with us. I usually watch this movie on monthly basis. Hope u will post like this on future.
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 am

HAMLET 2 makes a big joke out of referencing inspirational teacher movies like DANGEROUS MINDS and MR. HOLLAND'S OPUS, but it's really much more similar to that old teen television show FAME. Or to those old Judy Garland movies where someone says, "hey, kids, let's put on a show!"
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down