Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happening with yahoo answer task??????????

+2
rishi222
kamalgaramja556
6 posters

Go down

What happening with yahoo answer task?????????? Empty What happening with yahoo answer task??????????

Post by kamalgaramja556 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:40 am

When i finished the job and going to proof submit on [Only admins are allowed to see this link] it shows hi message.
"ERROR | We can not detect a CLICKABLE link to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] on [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Double check that the link you have been asked to post is currently publicaly visible at [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and is clickable.
Sometimes websites display different view for users that a not logged in (i.e. your link might be visible just for you since you are logged in). To check if that is the case, please open a different browser (i.e. Chrome, if you are normaly using Firefox) and check whether you see the link in this new browser."

Any body help me.

kamalgaramja556
kamalgaramja556
Supervisor
Supervisor

http://sportsande-news.com

Back to top Go down

What happening with yahoo answer task?????????? Empty Re: What happening with yahoo answer task??????????

Post by rishi222 Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Yes i faced that problems but after installing the Google chrome i have not faced that. So first i recommend you to install Google chrome then slowly all the problems will be solved.
rishi222
rishi222
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

What happening with yahoo answer task?????????? Empty Re: What happening with yahoo answer task??????????

Post by kamalgaramja556 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:11 am

No no i have already chrome.
kamalgaramja556
kamalgaramja556
Supervisor
Supervisor

http://sportsande-news.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rishi222 Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:27 pm

keep doing you will achieve in one day. If there are many problems come to ved take classes again.
rishi222
rishi222
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:06 pm

yes keep on doing if u get some problem u can easily get solution through ved forum or u can contact to support as well as admin.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by AnjanaSharma Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:09 am

i dont know what to do for micro workers. i tried this job to earning but it seems that i have lost my money.

AnjanaSharma
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:54 am

Yes there is a problem with yahoo answers. If we see our answer when we are logged in then we can see the link. But if we open yahooanswers and search for our answer then we can't see you answer posted.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by nkhadgi Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:36 am

Yea. i am also facing this problem. as i am login my yahoo i can see the post and link both. But, when i log Out of my yahoo then certainly my post is not there. i don't know what is happening ?? Surprised Sad
nkhadgi
nkhadgi
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:35 am

This problem is still in yahoo answers. I can't do my micro jobs properly. I tried to post the answers many times but at last it was just a waste of time.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 am

to post the answer in yahoo of micro job the question should have 0 answer .then u will get sucess.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 am

No induri. If we are said to post answers where there are o answers posted before our post then only we should do that. otherwise, we are free to post anywhere but it should be related with the topic.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down