Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have more than 5o jobs of forum posting...

+7
asheshkayastha
spain123
Rajiv Chamling
kaalnemi
ariesgal09
prindra
kan6o
11 posters

Go down

i have more than 5o jobs of forum posting... Empty i have more than 5o jobs of forum posting...

Post by kan6o Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:43 am

i have more than 50 jobs of forum posting in a day but i couldn't do anyone in a day. So i am so sad when i opened the mic*********.com. can you give me some ideas? plz.
kan6o
kan6o
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

i have more than 5o jobs of forum posting... Empty Re: i have more than 5o jobs of forum posting...

Post by prindra Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 am

Please i suggest you to visit office for the tutorials or you can do it by watching the video given in your official site www.vedinternational.com or here is the link of the videos :
http://www.vedinternational.com/2012/06/video-tutorial-for-yahoo-answers.html

You can find more videos from our official site.
prindra
prindra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

i have more than 5o jobs of forum posting... Empty Re: i have more than 5o jobs of forum posting...

Post by ariesgal09 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:50 am

yeah! fren . microworker doesn't work. i am also in the same dilemma. in fact i have left logging in microworker. it doesn't work at all. forum jobs are too confusing and there are no other kind of jobs. so i am tired of wasting my time on it. anyways good luck to you. hope the tutorial video works out.

ariesgal09
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by kaalnemi Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 am

Well forum posting part is now the big deal but finding the right sight with the requirement mentioned like PR1 sites is quite time consuming. And the keywords supplied should be included in the post. The website address or linked given in chiteuh.com you should open and read about the websites your are mentioned to write review or post article of your own about the site then. You must make a click-able link by highlighting the keywords you include in as directed to include in the post and click the hyperlinking tab. The hyperlink tab's icon comprises of either earth or chain. And your english should be very good, special theory. Any sort of gramatical mistakes will result in error message and that will consume your most valuable time. Good luck keep posting.

kaalnemi
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:57 pm

yes i too facing the same problem .Its really difficult to do it and its much taking time and i too don't know the forum job of micro worker.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by spain123 Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Yes the same problem is mine. but i will be trying the video tutorials for it.

spain123
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by kaalnemi Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Well! try working on min********** the site will lead you to squishycash , surveyscoutresearch sites the earnings are more there. The best solution is be eligible in vedforum get the pin and you could search other online sites and work accordingly. Good luck for now.

kaalnemi
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by asheshkayastha Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:44 am

I do have same problem aswell. I did 7 forum posting work but it always says error.

asheshkayastha
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by kamalgaramja556 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:59 pm

kamalgaramja556
kamalgaramja556
Supervisor
Supervisor

http://sportsande-news.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaalnemi Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:46 pm

well i found out that some of the forum sites reviews and deletes the advertisement. Forum posting is sort of an advertisement as we all know. After the 7 letters confirmation letter the work is done but the admin or moderator of the sites immediately bans us. My forum posting said no like found and when I log into the site it said banned forever for advertising. So we do the job and still we are not paid. Is that our real fault. I'm talking about mic********* site.

kaalnemi
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by AnjanaSharma Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:36 pm

yes microworker creates a great problem in forum and there is no other job that forum posting..i think we all need to make some way so that we can solve this forum posting.

AnjanaSharma
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 am

Thanks sir pindra i was also having the same problem as you were having sanjana sister. i hopefully have a good work on the mic********* and this site rocks thans all to the ved forum
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgal09 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 am

all have the same problem. actually i 've stopped working on mic*********. i feel i've just wasted my time and money on it.

ariesgal09
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 am

me too i don't understand what happen in this job i always see the forum posting job only in m icro workers.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 pm

i also have a same problem and i don't want to do the forum posting job .I find the forum posting job very boring to do and i hate that kind of job, other job are good to do.
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:37 am

yes i understand ur problem ,me too same and it is happen due to trainning u didnot get proper knowledge about this just they do 1 day and show us that is not so qualified .i thing student should practise in the period of training .anyway nepal e commerce told us fake .
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:25 am

wow this is nice today i see more jobs in mic********* .it is nice to see after many days .i wanna do it but i have no more sucess rate .what to do.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down