Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ved is one great job provider of nepal

+3
Rajiv Chamling
sunmool
kan6o
7 posters

Go down

ved is one great job provider of nepal Empty ved is one great job provider of nepal

Post by kan6o Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:22 am

when i joined the ved int'l from that time i am very happy and interesting to did the jobs. i wanted to do this types of jobs from my childhood. it is one of the best jobs place who have a knowledge they easily can do the jobs. So ved is one greats job provider of Nepal. it reduces the unemployees problems.
kan6o
kan6o
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

ved is one great job provider of nepal Empty Re: ved is one great job provider of nepal

Post by sunmool Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Ya, it's so true, that Ved is one of the best job provider in our country Nepal.

sunmool
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

ved is one great job provider of nepal Empty Re: ved is one great job provider of nepal

Post by Rajiv Chamling Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 am

yes,i really agree with u sanjana,yes you are true that ved intl has really reduce the unemployment in Nepal and I am very proud of it and I too proud of my self to be the member of Ved.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Najar2008 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:33 am

We the team of Ved feels really proud while finding the candidates like you all. Hope to get many numbers of clients like you.

Najar2008
Admin
Admin

https://vedinternational.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgal09 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:59 am

yes i guess you are right. it's better to keep our eye on laptop than to do other works. it really works for lazy person like me. Very Happy i'm enjoying. cheers vedforum!!

ariesgal09
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:52 am

yes it is true with the great effort and courage it will be the best site ever to do this jobb...
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by venus11 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:24 am

Yas i do agree with this statement . It is the only place where the job is guarenteed with good earning . So keep on doing this , this seems some sorts of social work ..
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down