Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the best crypto-trading signal provider?

Go down

Who is the best crypto-trading signal provider? Empty Who is the best crypto-trading signal provider?

Post by ALGERNON Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:25 pm

The best signal provider for trading cryptocurrencies is yourself. However I do understand that for beginner traders and people without enough time to pour over graphs, charts and data every day, that using a signal provider can be beneficial(especially if they’re profitable)

Learn also about lucrotrade to know more about crypto-trading signal here:- [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Personally I recommend Silver Stone Crypto, so many groups use telegram to delete messages and only post winning trades to coax people in to giving them money, however Silver Stone Crypto are different. Their analysts have over 50+ years of combined experience in trading financial markets, and a large majority of them have been in crypto since the beginning.

They trade on binance, providing up to 3–5 signals per week for free members, they do have a V.I.P channel, but it only costs $19.99/month(which isn’t much considering you get other things such as Coin/ICO of the week recommendations, daily market analysis and the ability to re-sell their signals)

I haven’t looked back since I signed up, check out their free telegram channel first to see if you like their style, and then if you want to upgrade they offer a 1 month FREE trial of their V.I.P service. Upon signing up earlier this year I’m up over 70%(despite crypto crashing and being in a bear market).

Not all trades win and some do hit the stop loss, but that’s just the cryptocurrency markets, highly volatile and immature unlike stocks/forex. The best part is is that Silver Stone Crypto don’t try to hide it and delete the messages like a lot of crypto telegram channels do. There’s a lot of potential for cryptocurrency as you probably already know so it’s great to be able to trade it! Hopefully I’ll see you in the Silver Stone Crypto V.I.P Channel!

ALGERNON
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down