Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all friends with the members of Vedforum.

+5
lava
Anjana
hshrstha
Pari_3393
Lasang Lama Ghalan
9 posters

Go down

Hello all friends with the members of Vedforum. Empty Hello all friends with the members of Vedforum.

Post by Lasang Lama Ghalan Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Hi everyone this is Lasang Lama from Lalitpur and new member of this job. I am very confusion still on this job how to improve the level of work and also I don't have any close members of this job being friend and knowing each other so I am going to introduce myself for all friends which I could interact with all and get some knowledg, suggestion, help for the further steps of this job.I am very pleased to say all friends which will get this my post give assist and sharing of knowledge with me that will be extremely appreciates of all from me. And looking forward to get reply of all friends in soon.

Lasang Lama Ghalan
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Hello all friends with the members of Vedforum. Empty Re: Hello all friends with the members of Vedforum.

Post by Pari_3393 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Warm welcome friend, it's me Laxmi Machamasi from Bhaktapur. I had also faced similar confusions when i had started but it will be solved as you go on working.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Hello all friends with the members of Vedforum. Empty Re: Hello all friends with the members of Vedforum.

Post by hshrstha Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi Lasang Lama Ghalan, how are you? It will be familiar with this forum and you will get everything. Just follow the rules and regulation here.

hshrstha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjana Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 pm

hay friend do not worry about the friend in the ved there are a lot of workers in the site so you can find any of us working in the site i am also ready for the cooperation i will share the knowledge that i have
Anjana
Anjana
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjana Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:53 pm

hay friend do not worry about the friend in the ved there are a lot of workers in the site so you can find any of us working in the site i am also ready for the cooperation i will share the knowledge that i have
Anjana
Anjana
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by lava Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello Lasang and Welcome to the ved family. I hope you are enjoying alot by posting all the time. You can post as much as you like. It depend on your mood. And you can keep posting of any topic in the related topic.

lava
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by venus11 Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Hello Lasang , welcome to the VED international first . as you mentaioned you have got many problems here , you could visit the help posts . there is everything as you want , good day ahead .
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Hello all friends with the members of Vedforum. Empty introduction.

Post by sweetypie1234 Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 pm

hi,how r u .welcome to ved forrum .keep on posting all the best.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:38 pm

hello lasang don't worry about it you will know each and every thing about these forum slowly a.You are worrying because you are new here and i was having the same problem when i was new but now its ok and if you have still some confusion then you can share us.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Hey buddy Nice to know that you have joined ved too. First of all welcome to Ved Family. Yeah we all had some confusions when we are beginners but its nothing to worry about you will be knowing all the rules by regular visit in ved and you can contact moderators and admins too if you cant sort things out we all are ready to help.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down