Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

probloem while working in vedforum.

4 posters

Go down

probloem while working in vedforum. Empty probloem while working in vedforum.

Post by avas1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 pm

hello sir, i just forget what to give subject while posting new pm!?!?! i put user name: najar 2008 and prindra and i post the url of sponser as you told me to do but i just forget the subject. so what should i write in subject??

avas1
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

probloem while working in vedforum. Empty Re: probloem while working in vedforum.

Post by pranish_stha Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Well it's not a big deal. You can put the subject anything like "URLs of sponsor links" or "URLs for being eligible". It just have to make clear that you are sending the URLs
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

probloem while working in vedforum. Empty Re: probloem while working in vedforum.

Post by Rajiv Chamling Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:23 pm

yes that's not big thing .actually you have to write today's work in subject but it work main thing is that sponsor which you did so, don't worry .
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:44 pm

You seem to be a new member avas. Best of luck for your work and if you have any problem related to this forum then you can just post your problem at "report a problem". I always check if there is any post related to a problem.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by shrmanoj Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

That is not the big subject. You an put anything you like. But it should be relative to the topic.
shrmanoj
shrmanoj

http://mountains-manoj@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum