Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why does a dot comes before every post i've seen that the dot is onl infront of my posts

5 posters

Go down

why does a dot comes before every post i've seen that the dot is onl infront of my posts  Empty why does a dot comes before every post i've seen that the dot is onl infront of my posts

Post by aswin Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:27 pm

why does a dot comes before every post i've seen that the dot is only infront of my posts? have i done something wrong what should i do now?please guide me!!

aswin
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

why does a dot comes before every post i've seen that the dot is onl infront of my posts  Empty Re: why does a dot comes before every post i've seen that the dot is onl infront of my posts

Post by Mehek Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:05 am

No you are not wrong the dot shows that you have posted that threads and reply post shows you that you have already done that post.

Mehek
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

why does a dot comes before every post i've seen that the dot is onl infront of my posts  Empty Re: why does a dot comes before every post i've seen that the dot is onl infront of my posts

Post by Pari_3393 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:57 am

Do you notice the different colors filled in the dots? I had never noticed the dots till now before i saw your post. If i got the information about it i will sure explain you.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:02 am

I had not noticed about this dot before reading your post. As Mehek said this dot shows that we have already answered this post. This makes us easier that we have already answered in this post and we need not to open.

smile
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by rajkumarlama Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:42 am

I likeis this job .Welcom to the is tis job for the worje the hearh and to earn the moneyi hope you like is this online job.

rajkumarlama
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum