Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why the number of ads are decreasing?

5 posters

Go down

why the number of ads are decreasing? Empty why the number of ads are decreasing?

Post by aswin Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:38 pm

i've recently noticed that the number of the ads in the ved's site have been decreasing why is it so??? is that we are supposed click only an ad per day???we had ben told that we have to click three ads per day

aswin
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

why the number of ads are decreasing? Empty Re: why the number of ads are decreasing?

Post by Pari_3393 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:26 am

I was not told that we have to click three ads per day. I click it whenever my number of posts reaches 0 level. And I do it more than 3 times a day. The number of ads is not the matter of our concern.
Pari_3393
Pari_3393
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

why the number of ads are decreasing? Empty Re: why the number of ads are decreasing?

Post by kittygurl Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:20 pm

I am having same problem. Not a single ad is here, what am i supposed to click now? And Pari jee the number of ads is really the matter of our concern since they are like sponsors of this site and since we are members of VED International,it is our responsibility to help.

kittygurl
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehek Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:38 am

I have been told that every 10 points we have to click 1 ads.I don't know what is the concern of ads to clicking but but I never found that it should be increase the point.

Mehek
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by rajkumarlama Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:11 pm

What is you problem i know i don't know .how to chang my IP address i don't know please sear me and other friend.

rajkumarlama
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by kittygurl Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:50 pm

@rajkumarlama : You can go to hotspotshield.com then download the software there , install it on your computer and your IP address will get changed automatically. Smile

kittygurl
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by rajkumarlama Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:17 am

Thanks for the give to the suggestaio so i amgreat full where friend are to get the sear to the knowledge.

rajkumarlama
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down