Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can request payment by alert pay?

4 posters

Go down

How can request payment by alert pay? Empty How can request payment by alert pay?

Post by sunilbaj Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:06 am

I just have Investment Bank account and i wanted to transfer money to my bank account.How can i do that? Do i have to ask for my bank to do anything or i just have to set my account in alert pay? Can anyone help me with the procedure.

sunilbaj
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

How can request payment by alert pay? Empty Re: How can request payment by alert pay?

Post by kali mai Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:47 pm

you need to make an account on alertpay first to get payment from there. if you don't have, request payment in ved discussion board and go collect it from the office

kali mai
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

How can request payment by alert pay? Empty Re: How can request payment by alert pay?

Post by rajkumarlama Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Who to woeke the hight of the page rank. I don't no so you are to aer me that problem is has any friend so you are sear we. OK.

rajkumarlama
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by search4knowledge Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Ya you must say the bank . You must take the Swift bic code, account no., branch code, bank code which is most important factor. Do it and you can do it easliy.
search4knowledge
search4knowledge
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down