Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgrading the Account in this forum

4 posters

Go down

Upgrading the Account in this forum Empty Upgrading the Account in this forum

Post by hmitra Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:14 am

How can we upgrade the from normal account in this forum? If it is cost to upgrade how should i invest to upgrade my account?

hmitra
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Upgrading the Account in this forum Empty Re: Upgrading the Account in this forum

Post by rajkumarlama Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:43 am

Taht job is my first job and i also is is that job i am new Ved international.S my account is not upgread ma accout is normal. So bet of Luckis this online job.

rajkumarlama
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Upgrading the Account in this forum Empty Re: Upgrading the Account in this forum

Post by kali mai Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:19 pm

upgrading the account need points and posts. the more you gain the points, the more you will be promoted.invest to upgrade your account what does that mean?

kali mai
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Upgrading the Account in this forum Empty Welcome for the Ved

Post by rajkumarlama Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Thanks, For the welcome said, i also yopu are t0 welcome is this Vedinternational online job. IT is good job. I am Veary happy to worke is this job.

rajkumarlama
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Pravas Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:41 pm

hmitra wrote:How can we upgrade the from normal account in this forum? If it is cost to upgrade how should i invest to upgrade my account?

http://www.vedforum.com/t38031-upgrade-your-membership
go to the above link decide which membership you want to purchase. Send the balance to The Admin "Najar2008" following the given instruction there. Then send him a Private Message with reference no. You are done your membership will be upgraded.
Pravas
Pravas

http://www.sap-calculation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum